The Lake House Mission Statement is 'to provide an inspirational
environment for business and learning growth' and it is definitely an
The Conference Centre is a purpose-built, modern events & conference
venue located on the edge of Lake Hood, Ashburton, a 5 minute drive
off Main South Highway, Ashburton
This modern contemporary building offers innovative, stylish and highly competitive solutions for all your event and meeting requirements. Accommodating from just three or four delegates up to 120 for conferences and more than 200 for receptions – the space is both flexible
From the Lake Hood Room that seats 24, to the Galley Room that seats 45 and the larger Lake Room that seats up to 120, we can cater from a small to large conference, providing a flexible meeting and conference choices of breakout and exhibition areas, and space for receptions and formal dining. This combined offers you a range of flexible solutions and help engage your audience.
• All rooms air-conditioned, with natural daylight, state-of-the-art AV provision and freeWi-Fi
• Close proximity to Ashburton, Main South Highway and for many only an hour’s drive.
• Lakeside gardens, decking areas and open spaces for displays outside.
• Ample parking
• Easy access to all rooms for unloading and loading
• Whatever event you are planning, The Lake House Conference centre has the flexibility and
affordability to meet virtually every requirement.
• Offsite accommodation and transport available
Click on the link above to see our Conference and Event Information Pack. All your questions on what we can offer for how many should be answered here but please call us with any questions you may have.
Conference and Event Information Pack
For conference/meeting inquiries, contact Sudip
03 302 6064//